Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency
Terms and Conditions
By filling out the form, you agreed to be contacted by the DeSimone Agency by email, phone, and text in regards to the contest and to discuss insurance products we have available.
ENTER TO WIN
Official contest rules. No purchase necessary to enter. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on 2/21/17 by completing the entry from. One entry per person.
1. All entries have an equal chance of winning. Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency is the owner of all entries and will use the information to generate an insurance quote for each contest entrant. Entering this contest is consent to be contacted by Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency via phone, email, and text. Should the entrant decide to receive an insurance quote(s) they will receive 5 additional entries in the contest.
2. One (1) qualified winner will be randomly selected from list of entries. One winner will be awarded the specified number of tickets to the event being promoted.
3. Winners will be contacted by phone no later than 8pm on the date of the drawing. The drawing will be done live at 12:00pm on our Facebook page.
4. Odds of winning are contingent upon the number of total entries that are received.
Only ONE entry permitted per entrant via form submission. Additional entries can be earned by allowing Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency to quote (no purchase necessary) your insurance.
5. An alternate prize recipient will be notified by phone if the winners cannot be reached by telephone. The prize must be claimed within 24 hours of notification or it will be considered forfeited.
6. Winners must be at least 18 years of age and be able to collect their prize in person.
7. Winners are required to present valid identification and agree to publicity photograph(s).
8. Winners will complete all required forms, including an Affidavit and Authorization, or will be disqualified.
9. Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency is not responsible for anything occurring before, during, or after the event.
10. Any additional expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11 Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency is not responsible for any lost, delayed or incomplete entries. All decisions of Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency regarding this giveaway are final.
12. Employees and their immediate family members, agents and officials of Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency are not eligible to enter.
13. All information will be verified.
14. This contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED by law and is only open to LEGAL
RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK STATE.
15. Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency
may change the terms and conditions or any aspect of this program without advance notice.
Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency
can be reached via phone at 718-251-3301 or via text at 718-701-5105.
Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency Privacy Statement
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you inquire about or purchase our products or services, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, and cell phone number. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF Allstate Insurance- The DeSimone Agency
Once opted in, you constent to receiving phone calls, emails and text messages about our products, and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to inquire about products or services, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing or calling 718-251-3301
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, analytics companies and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your browsing or purchasing behavior.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all requirements and industry standards.
On the site, cookies do several different jobs. They let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience on the
Site. They can also help to ensure that advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can adjust the settings in your browser in order to restrict or block cookies that are set by the Site (or any other site on the Internet). Your browser may include information on how to adjust your settings. Alternatively, you may visit to obtain comprehensive general information about cookies and how to adjust the cookie settings on various browsers. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the Site.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy
Compliance Officer at